Monday, August 3, 2009

the begining of August

Wow! I can't believe it! it is Aug. 3rd already!!! WHERE does the time go?!?!
I have had some friend with my kids, my middle daughter & hubby & 3 kids & 2 dogs came for a 2 week visit! W
O
W! It was fun, BUT we all fot the flu! These are moments I do not like to relive! LOL
We did have some fun times too :)
My oldest daughter, hubby & baby boy, with thier dog came for a couple of days, not long enough, but he is a Pastor so time is limited for them to visit. I am looking forward to going to my youngest daughters home to celebrate her sons 1st Birthday in September, what fun!
I have been dabling with beading, joined a 1 a month club, so that is cool!
TRYING to crochet, BUT the weather makes it a bit tough for me to have afghans on my lap.
Working my Mary Kay business, trying to get new customers, sooo in case you are interested, email me & get $10 off your 1st order, k?
you all have a great day! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment