Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Well, today is Valentines's Day and we are having a banquet at a restaurant for our church. I will pick up a couple of ladies & go & decorate tables for it, should be fun. My Hubby, Rich will come after work.
I have just found out that my daughter, Judy, & her family, will be coming up from Georgia, as her 4yr old son is on spring break so we get to see all the munchkins! I hope I get over this cold before they come!
My friend, Pam, is home now after another grueling time at the UW Hospital with her hubby, John, who was going through rejection of his lung transplant from 3 years ago. It has been his 4th rejection, and more to come I am sure. Very hard on them both, so PLEASE keep them in your prayers, o.k.? Thanks & bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much sweet girl! Tammy did a good job with the girls tonight.
    Love you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete